Ways to Give
Ways to Contribute
Use the button above to give now or to set up recurring giving from either a credit card or bank account.
By Mail - You can simply mail a check to:
St Luke’s Episcopal Church, Attn: David Hendee, 435 Peachtree Street, NE, Atlanta, GA 30308-3228
Auto-withdrawal from checking account: You can set up monthly withdrawals from your checking account.
1) Send an email to [email protected] stating:
- Amount: the amount of monthly withdrawal
- When: if you would like the funds to be transferred at the beginning or mid-month
- Your phone number
2) David Hendee will call you and take bank account information (account number and routing number) over the phone. Church Life Web Site: You can set up payments from your debit or credit card.
- Go to App store and download Church Life app
- Contact Michelle Jemmott at (404) 873-7616 to register and obtain a password
- Click the drop-down menu at top left of screen
- Select the $ Give button
Enter the amount in the Give field
- Select the fund from the drop-down menu (General Fund for pledges)
- Select the frequency of the gift from the drop-down menu
Enter payment details (debit or credit card information)
- Press the Give button at bottom right of screen
We are listed as: St Lukes Episcopal
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. You can choose from over one million organizations to support.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile go to smile.amazon.com, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation. AmazonSmile will occasionally contact you about donation amounts disbursed to your chosen charity or about the program.