Fill the Outreach Baskets the Cuba Ministry
In February we are collecting common over-the-counter health care items for San Pablo parish in Cuba -- the items are “common” in the US, but very hard to come by in Cuba. Next month St. Luke’s is sending another team to visit our companion parish and they will deliver the items. Fill the baskets with items like:
- Analgesics|anti-inflammatory: Tylenol, Naproxen, Aspirin (325mg. and 80 mg,)
- Vitamins: One-a-day type for children, women and men
- Stomach/digestive: Ox.Bile, probiotics, Zegerid (omprazole), Pepto Bismol, antacids, Tums
- Allergies: Loratadine, Zyrtek, Allegra, Claritin
- Nasal decongestant: nasal spray, Flonase, ClariSpray, etc.
- Flu: Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, etc.
- First Aid: bandaids, creams, etc.
- Eyes: artificial tears drops, Visine, eye itch relief, etc.