MIDWEEK MEALS: Pick Up December 23
Christmas Brunch - Order by Midnight Sunday
Our fresh-to-go brunch menu centers around a French toast casserole of challah bread stuffed with fruit and drizzled with cinnamon goodness and a yummy (and gluten-free) frittata with bacon. We’re also fixing Kris Kringle fruit salad and classic Southern sausage balls, which you’ll need to hide until the last minute.
For dessert we’re making a Gingerbread pound cake and bourbon balls, and by popular demand are offering our French apple coffee cake, chess squares, toasted pecans, and Russian tea mix. After this week, we’re off until Epiphany. Happy Holidays to all of you who have supported the St. Luke’s Kitchen.
Christmas Brunch for pick-up Wednesday, December 23
- French Toast Casserole: $35. 9 x 12 pan feeds 6-8.
- Frittata with bacon: $25. 9-inch round pan feeds 4-6. (Gluten-free)
- Sausage balls: $25 for 20. (Cooked, may be reheated.)
- Kris Kringle Fruit Salad: $25 per quart.
- Gingerbread Pound Cake: $20 per loaf.
- Bourbon balls: $25 per dozen.
- French Apple Coffee Cake: $15.
- Chess squares: $15 for 6.
- Toasted pecans: $15 per pound bag.
- Russian tea mix: Just add hot water. $15 per jar.
Midweek Meals for Pick Up December 23
Thank you for your Christmas order. Pick up at St. Luke's this Wednesday, Dec. 23 between 10-12 p.m.
After this week, the kitchen crew is taking a Christmas break, we'll see you in Epiphany. Thank you for your support!