DROP OFF for Crossroads
We will be having a drop-off collection for Crossroads on Sunday, Jan. 10,
2021, from 1-3 p.m., to celebrate the Baptism of Our Lord. We're asking you to
bring any of the items below and we will have a drive-by drop off with clergy
present at the Reception Area parking lot (off Peachtree). Please donate as
many or few of the items as you can to help Crossroads this winter.
- HAND SANITIZER – any size or type of unopened hand sanitizer bottles
- SOCKS, GLOVES, and KNIT CAPS – new adult or children socks, any style, including winter socks, and winter gloves and knit caps
- CANNED VEGETABLES – any type or size, green vegetables are great
- DRIED PASTA or DRIED BEANS – any type, new and unopened dry pasta or dry beans
- GROUND BEEF, GROUND PORK, or GROUND TURKEY – sealed packages of ground meat, please keep frozen or refrigerated until drop-off
If you want to involve children, they may help shop or write notes for the Crossroads guests to include with the donations – all ages are welcome! There are funds available to reimburse your shopping, especially if you are donating a lot of items. If you can’t donate items but want to help Crossroads, please consider a financial donation directly to Crossroads: crossroadsatlanta.org/give. Please contact Rod Ganske ( [email protected]) with any questions.